By neurodos
#6 Hello there, my goal if I were to obtain a Teslasuit would be to create a blueprint plugin that simulates every feature of the Teslasuit as a node, for example, to change the climate to the arctic it would be a node or a couple of nodes.

Otherwise if you guys are working already on a UE4 blueprint plugin of your own, I would like to know more about it, I did send an email but at the moment I haven't gotten a reply.

I think that would be the most exciting feature is to have the blueprint plugin to simulate what you want in your Unreal Engine environment.
By Denis Dybsky
neurodos wrote:Hello there, my goal if I were to obtain a Teslasuit would be to create a blueprint plugin that simulates every feature of the Teslasuit as a node, for example, to change the climate to the arctic it would be a node or a couple of nodes.

Otherwise if you guys are working already on a UE4 blueprint plugin of your own, I would like to know more about it, I did send an email but at the moment I haven't gotten a reply.

I think that would be the most exciting feature is to have the blueprint plugin to simulate what you want in your Unreal Engine environment.

Hi neurodos,
thanks for your question, sorry for delay in reply

At the moment we have started to develop Blueprint UE4 plugin.
We are going to deliver it to October'17.